Thursday, December 29, 2011

Solemnity of Mary, the Holy Mother of God

January 1, 2012 (In the Fullness of Time)
First Reading: Numbers 6:22-27 (I will Bless Them); Second Reading: Galatians 4:4-7 (God Sent); Gospel: Luke 2:16-21 (The Holy Family)

“And Mary kept all these things, reflecting on them in her heart.
” What are “all these things” that Mary kept? Why do you think they want us to know that she reflected “on them in her heart”?
What things do you keep in your heart that you continue to reflect on? What happens to these things or what happens to you because of this reflecting? Does it ever cause you to glorify and praise God? What about reflection will consistently cause you to give praise and glory to God?
(from cl Weekly, 12/24)

Adults: I reflect on the God-Child, what does it say to me about the love of God for us all? 
Children: I know that God loves everyone. Is there anything I can do to become more loving this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment