Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B (I am here, Lord)

First Reading: Job 7:1–4, 6–7 (Night of Anguish); Second Reading: 1 Corinthians 9:16–19,22–23 (Announce!); Gospel: Mark 1:29–39 (Send Me)
Adults: How can I prepare myself to be more purposeful about sharing the Good News? Children: How do I share my faith and trust in Jesus with my friends or classmates?


"…he left and went off to a deserted place, where he prayed.” Where do you go when you need to get away and be with God?  Is there a deserted place in your house where you can pray? Have you created a holy place to pray? What is the best environment in which you can clearly hear the voice of God? What needs to be absent for a place to be called a deserted place where you can pray?
(from cl Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment