Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 18, 2012 - 4th Sunday of Lent, Year B, (God sent His Son)


Laetare Sunday: First Reading: 2 Chronicles 36:14-16, 19-23 (The Exile); Second Reading: Ephesians 2:4-10 (Dead because of Sin); Gospel: John 3:14-21 (The Son Saved Us)
Adults: Have there been times in my life when I knew that God’s gift was active in me?  Children: What are some of the ways that God shows his love for me? How can I show God my love?
“people preferred darkness to light, because their works were evil. …whoever lives the truth comes to the light,….”What do you hide? What are your secrets? What do you not want others to know? Are these evil? What about the things you want people to see, the things you do in the open. Are the things done in front of others good things? What “works may be clearly seen as done in God”? Might that be called evangelization?
(from cl Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment