Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Sunday of the Resurrection of the Lord - Year B

Reading 1: Acts 10:34a, 37-43; Reading 2: Colossians 3:1-4; Gospel: John 20:1-9
Adults: What do I fear in my family, job, or neighborhood, and how can I entrust my fears to Christ?
Children: What do I do when I am frightened? Do I realize that praying to Jesus will surround me with his love?
“Then the other disciple went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed.” Excitement and fear, anticipation and hesitancy; have you had these feelings before? Have you ever been the first to sign up but the last to sign on? What about your coming to belief? When and how did it occur? What was your journey to come to the point where you can boldly proclaim “I believe” as we recite the Creed?
(cited from cl Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment